Monday, July 13, 2009

tuesday

day Tuesday I go to school again. was I want to gather with my friends but because I do not know where they finally have me play with hanna, malik, Rendy, laras, alif, norman, Anissa. I long with them because now I have them with different class is not used again as huhu. after that my friend called me and I come together with them. after that I went back to leas to note the schedule of subjects. after that I gathered with my friends tya birthday cake to bring the children to take the cream cake in the face to dab children. and I joke with my friend with a pinch-dab cream cake to the face of my friend. and most things that I do not like cream cakes on my hair huuuuuhh. finished mecuci hair with my friends and others gathered in front of the room TIK. I talked with my friend. because I see my friend the other carrying the bag may have come home but the school gate was still closed. and I ask my friend "warrant in the school or not?" but eventually the school was in the warrant if the warrant does not warrant the school but at home hanny participate because I want to want to play house hanny. and finally I went home

No comments:

Post a Comment