Monday, July 13, 2009

only fun just to write this post

Monday heyyyyyyyyy lazy actually go to school I want to holiday again but again how I should go to school and I get 8.6 I class as a class, which was what I class 7.6. after I enter the class I gather with my friends hahaha I long once they are the same as during the holidays I have never met them. gather after their plan to go to dega. I actually do not want to participate because I do not have the money huehuehue. but said they did not do anything after that I took it. Bloggy story is not clear right? I only just fun to write this post because I am very very bored. I just want to have online barriers that my brothers want online because after my sister's bandung not online. after that I give in just so that there is no commotion. if my sister and I have my lazy once noisy. I only patient

No comments:

Post a Comment