Thursday, July 16, 2009

sick

bloggyyyy do not want the day of mid-morning my body is not nice but I only go to school because I thought I would not mind going. 9 hours at the head and I have a headache when my body 10 hours while school is in the summer. I want to go home but said my friends home school is 2 hours. 11 minutes to my room uks there are my friends who are also sick after I was sitting there, so I was not a headache I have hot body and the head I have a headache huhu. I ask tania for me to deliver before school and after that I go home. at home until I sleep from 12 minutes to half an hour five. and after that I give the medicine by my mother and I want one night Martabak wakakak. after that I continue the next day to sleep again I did not go to school until Friday. I was sick as it wanted to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment