Monday, July 13, 2009

holiday in bandung

sunday I went to bandung with family events because I have wedding.senang once I went to Bandung for a ganang and haqi. I attended the event after the wedding I immediately go home. before I sleep and the other to give to the happy birthday greeting that haqi are birthday.



di bandung I can not sleep because of cold, but once I try to sleep. I am tomorrow morning, lia, haqi, range of mountains a motorcycle, and I walk with them. after that I finished a bath tub and outbound I have a game that I may not but I was Ascending Forced by my father I am.
after that I go with the ATV, and I am happy I am the brother I wanted to climb the second time. after that I went home and my brother to invite me to a motorcycle again find all the cold water at me walking to Bandung to my sister I saw haqi hold ganang because he fears with and motorcycle ride I take that I may return back to Jakarta after the Jakarta feel I wanted to go to Bandung on because I am very happy. I wanted to play with my brother again .. huhu

but the next day I schools, so again some day to
bandung! im so happy ..

story is still very long, the main day trip was very enjoyable .. I will certainly return for a holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment