Thursday, July 9, 2009

le jeudi soir

hey sorry I Bloggy new ngepost now. I rarely think of you and now I am busy again bored you know hahaha. be told, I am the same night I sister sister online that I finished the "din, I used to sleep y" when I was out there sleeping. I am so happy to be disturbed later I fear. eh he shut the lights back again I fear hahah kan abis that he return as possible once I hhmm lazy? Who is the father I went home I immediately quick off the computer directly to the room abis. eh sister again I have come to listen to the songs sound the devil do I initially normal ghost I think I only appear this sound more jarring eh I just fast asleep. eh even insomnia huehehe I sing-sing ga clear that I can sleep wekekek. eh night I dream I have a senior high school and I was a school of the same "H" waw I think I am up and senior high school in 70 huahaha I love the school once the favorite even though I do brothers come in Jakarta senior high school I should be the main can. until now I still imagine the "H" wakakak strange I do. I just like the same old once he is eh suddenly remember again hhmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment