Friday, July 3, 2009

Académie de police partie 2

me to the police academy part. 2 six half-hour late so I huehuehue. after that I get the VIP seats again so I do not have queued tired. I sat down to wait minutes for the minute starting police academy once lazy. after that people overseas keuar I think its already started, it was not only kidding-just kidding so happy spectators wekekekek. story like this, police have donated money to do the same was stolen villain story. when police have logged in, the street people made drift car wwaaahh cool. a toyota yaris, bmw drift is very cool that I am happy to make the car to careen driftnya hahaha films such as fast and fourious but the film is fast and fourios above the mountain. I was Pingin images, but may not be the same guards that guard the main ga people in the police academy's what. the image is exposed to angry. there is also the main motor cool too bad I go to the police academy part. 2 should be a part. I also go to 1. so I want to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment